Advanved distance measurement laser
The advanced Spectra Precision® HD100 Laser Distance Meter is designed to give contractors a one-person distance measuring and estimating tool to measure remote and difficult-to-reach places. The multi-functional instrument ensures simple, quick, and reliable measurements. A visible laser dot lets you safely measure hard-to-reach places or hazardous conditions, such as high overheads, factory interiors, or over water. A built-in tilt sensor quickly and simply determines tilts up to ± 45° and prevents errors in measuring when the distance meter is not held level. This eliminates the need to constantly check a level vial. The HD100 also calculates areas, volumes, room dimensions, and various types of Pythagorean functions.
Features and Benefits:
· One-person distance measuring with 1/16" (1.5 mm) accuracy up to 330 ft (100 m) allows safe measuring to difficult-to-reach or hazardous locations.
· Calculates areas, volumes, room dimensions, and various types of Pythagorean functions.
· Built-in tilt sensor quickly and simply determines vertical angles up to ± 45°.
· Stake out function for quick define / stake out distances.
· Timer function increases stability when taking measurements.
· Display is illuminated automatically for easy measurements in dark lighting conditions.
· Multifunctional end piece allows measuring out of corners, slots or from edges. The instrument detects the end piece automatically, which helps avoid expensive measuring errors.
· Waterproof to IP54 for use under all conditions.
· System contains a rugged pouch, wrist strap, target plates, and user guide.
· Measuring distance, area and volumes
· Checking building square and area
· Measuring for material estimation
· Checking slope and sloped distances
Measuring accuracy up to 10 m (2 σ, standard deviation) : typically: ± 1.5 mm
(maximum deviation occurs under unfavourable conditions such as bright sunlight or when measuring to poorly reflecting or very rough surfaces. Measuring accuracy between 10m and 30m deteriorate to approx. ± 0.025 mm/m, for distances above 30 m to ± 0.1 mm/m)
Range (use target plate from about 80m) : 0.05 m to 100 m
Smallest unit displayed : 0.1 mm
Distance measurement : Yes
Minimum/maximum measurement, Continuous measurement : Yes
Area/volume calculation of room data : Yes
Addition / subtraction : Yes
Indirect measurement using Pythagoras : Yes
Accuracy (2 σ, standard deviation)
- to laser beam : ± 0.3°
- to the housing : ± 0.3°
Indirect measurement using tilt sensor (direct horizontal distance) : Yes
Angle measurement using tilt sensor (± 45°) : Yes
Laser class II
Laser type 635 nm, < 1 mW
Ø laser point (at distances) : 6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)
Autom. laser switch-off : after 3 min
Autom. instrument switch off : after 6 min
Display illumination : Yes
Keypad illumination : Yes
Multifunctional endpiece : Yes
Timer (self-triggering) : Yes
Save constant value : Yes
Historical storage (20 values) : Yes
Tripod thread : Yes
Battery life, Type AAA, 2 x 1.5V : up to 5 000 measurements
Protection against splashes and dust : IP 54, dust-proof, splash-proof
Dimensions : 125 x 45 x 25 mm
Weight (with batteries) : 110 g
Storage : -25°C up to +70°C (13°F up to +158°F)
Operation : -10°C up to +50°C (14°F up to +122°F).